Following a detailed set of plans, using the right tools, and laying a solid financial foundation are central to constructing an outstanding business. While owning and operating a construction business can be rewarding, construction companies face several challenges, including high exposure to risk, increasing pressures on profitability, rising costs, small margins and profitability pressures, workers’ compensation issues, compliance and financial covenant requirements, and an always highly competitive environment. Proper planning and sound advice can help you mitigate risk, cut costs, and increase the probability of success.
Our construction industry professionals are involved in several construction industry organizations that allow us to remain abreast of industry trends and emerging issues. We understand that the construction industry is unique in its tax issues, financial reporting requirements and its bonding, financing and business planning needs, and we want to help you meet your goals. We have the experience and technical and industry expertise you can rely on as you construct a well-built business.
We provide the following services specific to construction company owners and contractors:
- Assisting clients with securing loans and credit by gathering information required by lending agencies
- Attestation engagements: examinations, reviews, and agreed-upon procedures
- Blending business and personal economic and tax strategies to maximize results and accumulate wealth
- Special studies on financing, construction management, cost control, credit and collection
- Construction claims preparation for legal or arbitrator needs
- Cost segregation studies
- Employee benefit services
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Financial statements: audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures
- Internal control attest and assurance procedures
- Financial and ratio analysis consulting to improve balance sheet strength
- Job profitability and breakeven analysis
- Working with surety and bonding representatives to get the most out of your relationship
- Tax planning and consulting
To remain abreast of industry developments and market trends, we are a member of the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA).
For more information, please contact: